NK slams Yoon's warning against Pyongyang
简介North Korea on Monday lambasted South Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol for making "hysterical" remarks ...
North Korea on Monday lambasted South Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol for making "hysterical" remarks after he warned against possible military cooperation between Pyongyang and Moscow last week.
Yoon said in a UN General Assembly speech that any arms deal between Pyongyang and Moscow would be considered a "direct provocation" against South Korea, amid growing concerns about their military cooperation in the wake of a summit between North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and Russian President Vladimir Putin.
"Puppet traitor Yoon Suk Yeol ... malignantly slandered the relations between the DPRK and Russia," the North's official Korean Central News Agency said in an English-language dispatch, using the acronym for the North's official name, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
"It was just the height of irony that the puppet with no elementary political knowledge and common sense of the international relations behaved rudely, voluntarily acting as a servile trumpeter and loudspeaker for the US," it said.
The KCNA said it is natural for neighboring countries to keep close relations with each other and the development of friendship and cooperation among nations is the legitimate right of a sovereign state and the foundation for regional and global peace and stability.
"No one in the world would lend an ear to the hysteric fit of puppet traitor Yoon Suk Yeol who is only wearing disgraceful ill fames of 'political immature,' 'diplomatic idiot' and 'incompetent chief executive,'" it said. (Yonhap)
The Record Label Industry Association of Korea’s petition to revise the ticket scalping law submitte ...
The city of Seoul has established 22 busking zones at parks along the Han River, where street singer ...
About 20 years ago, a soft-spoken, bespectacled man with a scarf around his neck showed the world ho ...
- Trilateral cooperation unaffected by US election outcomes: Goldberg
- 국회서 피켓‧고성 사라지나…여야, 정쟁자제 '신사협정' 체결
- [From the Scene] Don't remember Itaewon alley as place of death, victims' families say
- 4 North Koreans cross maritime border, say want to defect
- Seoul reviews scenarios for restoring guard posts in DMZ
- Celltrion chief calls merger crucial to beat bigger rivals
Labor unions slam government efforts to attract more foreign workers
[From the Scene] Don't remember Itaewon alley as place of death, victims' families say
Hyundai Motor partners with IUCN for forest project in Vietnam
Celltrion chief calls merger crucial to beat bigger rivals
S. Korea, Japan, China agree to accelerate summit efforts
정청래, 가결파 징계에 "신상필벌은 당연…잠시 미뤄둔 것"
- Man wins W1.4b, putting to bed legal battle surrounding wife’s death
- [From the Scene] Samsung bets big on package substrates for future chips
- Samsung files complaint in US against BOE for allegedly leaking trade secrets
- N. Korea diversifying cybercrimes amid drop in value of cryptocurrency: report
- N. Korea vows military action after US missile test
- Actor Lee Sun
- Volvo expands presence in Korean market
- Arrest warrant issued for ex
- "I am..." meme latest to go viral in bizarre saga surrounding fencing star
- Foreign exchange reserves fall for third consecutive month
- 홍준표 "뜬금없이 김포 편입론, 반짝 특수 노리는 떴다방"
- 인요한 "이준석에 통크게 제안…돌아와 총선 중책 맡아달라"
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Yale sociologist and BTS fan researches K
- Spending on overseas tourism rises by most in 13 years
- 인요한 만난 김종인 “처방은 잘했지만, 환자가 약을 먹어야”
- 대통령실, 범정부 기술유출 합동대응단 출범
- [From the scene] Jazz music livens up Seoul's streets
- Seoul shares open lower after record daily gain
- LX Holdings CEO promoted to president
- Seoul shares slide 2.3% after record gains over short selling ban
- 블링컨 美국무장관 한국 도착…9일 한미 외교장관 회담
- Samsung SDI, Volvo Trucks vow to enhance battery partnership
- [Korean History] In 2004, serial murderer with goal to kill 100 was stopped at 20
- Celltrion posts record earnings in Q3, buoyed by upbeat biosimilar sales
- Kyobo Life chairman wins top industry honor
- Defense minister rejects plans for J
- Farm online, harvest offline: Virtual farming games attract inflation
- Child hurt after angry dad pushes the swing too hard
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Anthropologist stresses multidisciplinary approach for strong Korean studies
- Samsung CEO highlights AI safety research